I am a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Bristol, where I study logic and the philosophy of mathematics as a member of the Set Theoretic Pluralism project. I was previously a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Aberdeen, and before that I was a graduate student at the University of Bristol, where I received my PhD in 2015. The primary focus of my research at present is philosophical questions about reverse mathematics.
If you'd like to get in touch, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP key).
- I will be giving a talk at the Fourth New College Logic Meeting, 11–12 March 2017.
- My review of Denis Hirschfeldt's book Slicing the Truth is now forthcoming in Studia Logica.
- I gave a talk at the Foundational Studies Bristol research seminar, 2 February 2017.
- I gave a talk at the Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy on 19 January 2017.
- The Set Theoretic Pluralism project has now moved to the University of Bristol, where I have taken up a position as a postdoctoral researcher in the School of Mathematics, working with Philip Welch.
- In collaboration with Shawn A. Miller I have created a wiki of PhD programmes with strengths in the philosophy of mathematics; you can visit it at philmath.net.