The bulk of Firmin’s initial development was done in the summer of 2010, but version 1.0 wasn’t released until April 2011.
Released 3rd April 2011.
- First full release.
- Documented the source code with PDoc.
- Updated the website with documentation for the 3D and relative transform functions.
- Made the internal transform representation conform to the CSSMatrix interface.
Released 10th July 2010.
- Added support for 3D transforms.
- Transform are now represented internally as 4x4 matrices.
matrix3dtransform function is now used where supported.
- Removed outdated benchmarks.
- Documented order of operations issues.
Released 8th July 2010.
- References to old animations are now deleted so they can be garbage collected.
- Added a set of regression tests for transforms.
- Added basic transform support for Opera.
- Added basic transform support for Firefox.
Released 21st June 2010.
- Made absolute transformations the default.
- Added separate relative animation functions with R-postfixed names.
- A separate reference to the next callback to be fired is now stored.
Released 9th June 2010.
- Added callbacks to animation methods.
- Vectors are now used instead of point objects to represent points and transformations internally, but point objects can still be used at the API level.
- Added better inline documentation for core objects and functions.
- Removed unused accessor method for elements of
Released 1st June 2010.
- Initial release. Features chained animations using CSS transitions and transforms. Currently for WebKit browsers only.